If you are a active facebook user you must want to secure facebook account from hackers.
Many of you wanted to know about ” how to secure facebook account “. Today I am going to share you some important tips. These tips will help you to secure your facebook account from hackers.
Todays world, facebook has became number one social networking website on the web. Like you for many people,facebook is part of their everyday life. You probably spend most of your time on facebook,but I will challenge you that you spend hardly any time around facebook setting. Because, as you login to it every single day from many devices, be it from your mobile phone, computer, laptop or office computer, there is a big chance you may leave your facebook account on without logging out. However if your smartphone or device gets stolen, it’s a whole difficult matter. But both of those situation, if your account gets accessed by strangers, it will be a nightmare situation for you without any doubt. For this reason you need to have a secure facebook account. To have a scure facebook account you may follow the tips given below.
This post reveals some of the very best facebook security tips to help you keep your account safe and sound:
- Create a strong password: You should avoid including your name, birth date or words like 12345 in yours password to secure facebook account . A strong password will be at least 8 characters or more in length that will make it difficult to guess. For example: hawkEyE21@ (See, here we use 10 word with mixture of capital, small letter,special characer and number). To change your password go to Account setting>General>Password.
- Confirm your mobile number: This way, even when you lose or forget your password, facebook will be able to send you a new one via sms. If you want to secure facebook account of yours you need to add mobile number. Go to Account setting>mobile and click on add a phone. Now your mobile phone is registered with facebook. You may also ask to verify your mobile number.
- Everytime you log in, you must logout: Never forget to logout if you want a secure facebook account. If you don’t log out of your account then hacking your account is simple. So every time you log in on your account from any device, you should logout everytime.
- Active login approvals: If you active login approval than login approvals gives your account an extra level of security by requesting a security code when you log in from an unknown browser or device. This is now a very popular way to secure facebook account from hackers.
- Enable secure browsing: You should make sure your browsing activity within facebook is safe. For that always keep an eye on every app, device or browser you are operating your facebook account.To start securing your account click: Setting>Security>Recognizes devices>Check all the devices>confirm your identity remove any unrealized logged in device>save changes.
- Add trusted contacts: This is a very popular way to secure facebook account from hackers. By adding one of your closest facebook friends as trusted contact you could generate login codes for you. So, if there’s someone you truly trust, this is a good backup.
- Avoid phishing page: There are lot of site’s, when you click there, they wanted you to log in their by using your fb gmail account and password, these called phishing page or site. Never do it. Because if you do it, they instantly get your email and fb password.
- Change your password once every 3 month: Don’t use a same password for a long amount of time. You should change it once every 3 month. If you find it difficult than set a reminder on your computer or mobile.
Hope this article about ” how to secure facebook account ” will help you to protect your fb account from hackers and bad people. If you follow all these tips, you will definitely can secure facebook account .